Hora: 03-21-2019, 02:27 PM - Mensajes de Hoy

• Bienvenidos a Foro - ClubTrux
  • Desing - Musito
  • Yo ser un tutorial de eNvy
  • Recuerda visitar a Esper Design

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
AHL Oklahoma City. Air Max 97 Prezzi Bassi .com) - Hassan White
ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has blasted the media for publicizing his disparaging comments about his forwards, comments he regarded as private and light-hearted. Air Max 97 Scontate Uomo . While French television station Canal Plus was waiting for an interview with Mourinho last week in Nyon, Switzerland, it filmed him talking with a Swiss businessman at a sponsor event. Broadcast on Monday, when Chelsea was heading to Istanbul to play Galatasaray in the Champions League last 16, the clip shows Mourinho saying, "The problem with Chelsea is we lack a scorer. I have one (Samuel Etoo) but hes 32. Maybe 35, who knows?" At the pre-match news conference on Tuesday, he told media, "You all should be a bit embarrassed, because its a case of the ethics you have in your work. From my point of view, is it an unhappy comment? Absolutely. But from the ethical point of view, its a real disgrace. "The comment is not obviously a good one, not one I would do in a serious way, not something I would do in an official way in an interview. First of all, because I dont make fun. Secondly, because, if there are managers in the world that really defend their players, I am obviously one of them. And third, because Samuel Etoo is Samuel Etoo." While Mourinho was looking at having to rebuild bridges with Etoo, Fernando Torres and Demba Ba in the Champions League knockout stages, he insisted he and Etoo had no issues because of their history. Together, they won the treble in 2010 with Inter Milan; the Champions League, Serie A, and Italian Cup. "It was with him that I had the best ever season of my career," Mourinho said. "Hes one of the few player who is working with me in a second different club, and a manager never does that when he doesnt like the player, doesnt like the person. "There is no story. It was a funny conversation between me and somebody that doesnt belong to the footballing world. We were laughing, as everybody was saying. Its a disgrace that somebody has recorded a private conversation." Also brought up was Monaco striker Radamel Falcao, who Chelsea lost interest in when he was priced too high: "I dont have Falcao but Falcao doesnt have a team," Mourinho said in comments captured by Canal Plus. "Who wants to play in front of 3,000 supporters? If I was one day to go to Monaco it would be at the end (of my career)." Air Max 97 Ingrosso . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Air Max 97 Prezzi Bassi .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. http://www.airmax97italia.it/ . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep.MILAN - Lazio scored a stoppage-time penalty to rescue a 3-3 draw at home to Hellas Verona in Serie A on Monday and the clubs saw their Europa League hopes diminish. The clubs are level on points, a point behind Parma and AC Milan, and two behind Torino, which occupies the last European spot. Later, Juventus looked to celebrate against Atalanta after Romas defeat on Sunday handed it a third successive league title. Substitute Romulo thought he scored the winner for Verona seven minutes from time as he was left unmarked to tap home Emil Hallfredssons cross with Lazio goalkeeper Etrit Berisha stranded. Air Max 97 Saldi. But Lazio was awarded a penalty when Michelangelo Albertazzi clipped Miroslav Kloses heels. Albertazzi was sent off, joining Lazios Senad Lulic, who was shown a straight red card minutes earlier for an awful challenge on Juan Manuel Iturbe. Stefano Mauris penalty was saved by Rafael, but the Lazio captain fired the rebound into an empty net. Verona twice fought back, with equalizers from Marquinho and Iturbe after goals from teenage forward Keita Balde and Lulic saw Lazio go in front twice. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)